PREP: 30 minutes COOK: 20 minutes SERVES: 9 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING’S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pre-Sliced Slider Buns
- Grillo’s® Dill Pickle Chips
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 9 Slices American cheese
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 3 Tbsp. ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 9 skewers
$has_video = '';
- Butter inside of top and bottom bun using 3 Tbsp. of butter. Toast on a griddle until golden brown.
- In a bowl mix ground beef, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into 9 3” wide sliders of equal size and thickness.
- Fold cheese slices in half and then in half again to make 4 even pieces. Use 4 pieces per slider.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Brush the tops and bottoms of the sliders with oil to prevent them from sticking. Place the sliders on the grill and cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip sliders and cook for 3 minutes.
- Top with 2 pieces cheese and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from grill and rest for 2 minutes for medium done.
- Place 2 pieces of cheese on the bottom bun, top with slider, 2 Grillo’s® Dill Pickle Chips, ketchup, mustard, and chopped onions. Place on top bun.
- Brush top of buns with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Secure each slider with a skewer.