PREP: 15 minutes COOK: 4 hours SERVES: 12 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 lb. pulled pork (your favorite recipe)
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce (your favorite recipe)
COLE SLAW INGREDIENTS
- 1 bag shredded coleslaw
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 12 skewers
$has_video = '0';
- Slice 12-pack of KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls in half horizontally, keeping top and bottom halves separately intact. Butter inside top and bottom of the rolls using the 4 Tbsp. of butter. Then, toast on a griddle until golden brown.
- Heat pork over a medium heat with BBQ sauce until hot and sauce slightly thickens.
- Mix slaw, vinegar, salt, pepper, mayo and sugar until combined.
- Separate rolls.
- Top each bottom roll with pulled pork, then coleslaw. Cover with top roll.
- To finish, secure each slider with a skewer.