PREP: 20 minutes COOK: 15 minutes SERVES: 18 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
BISON BURGER SLIDER INGREDIENTS
- 2 packages KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pre-Sliced Pretzel Slider Buns
- 3 Tbsp. softened butter
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 1/2 lb. ground buffalo
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 slices American cheese
BURGER SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 sweet relish
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
$has_video = '0';
- Spread softened butter on inside tops and bottoms of buns. Griddle until lightly golden brown.
- In a bowl mix burger sauce ingredients: steak sauce, mustard, relish, and Worcestershire.
- Cook sliced onions over medium-low heat with oil in a pan until soft and golden brown.
- Form 18 burger slider patties, season with salt and pepper and grill until cooked to your liking.
- While cooking burgers, divide cheese slices into 4 pieces by folding in half and in half again.
- Upon flipping burgers, top with 2 pieces of cheese.
- Spread the burger sauce inside of top and bottom bun. Top with caramelized onions. Top with burger.