PREP: 20 minutes COOK: 10 minutes SERVES: 15
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Sweet Rolls
- 1 20 oz can of sliced pineapple, drained
- 1 8 oz jar maraschino cherries
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
$has_video = '';
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cupcake liners in a 24-muffin pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Pat the pineapple and cherries dry between several sheets of paper towel, and arrange it evenly on the bottom of each muffin cup with the cherry in the middle.
- Melt the butter and brown sugar in a pan and pour over the pineapple and cherries.
- Cut individual KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Sweet Rolls in half horizontally and place one half on top of the brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown. Keep an eye on the bread, and cover with foil if bread is toasting quickly. All ovens vary.
- Let the bread cool for 5 minutes and then invert the bread onto a serving dish. Best if served warm.