PREP: 5 minutes COOK: 25 minutes SERVES: 4
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
FOR THE SHICHIMI AIOLI SAUCE
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp shichimi togarashi (Japanese red pepper seasoning, available in Asian grocery stores)
FOR THE BURGERS
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Hamburger Buns
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 slices pineapple
- Sliced onion, for serving
- Sliced tomato, for serving
- Lettuce, for serving
- Make shichimi aioli: In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise with shichimi togarashi until smooth.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to high. Form beef into 4 equal patties and brush patties with teriyaki sauce. Grill to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium, adding cheese during the last minute of cooking.
- Split KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Hamburger Buns, then toast on grill. Grill pineapple slices until charred.
- To assemble burgers, spread aioli on bottom buns, then top with burgers, onion, tomato, pineapple and lettuce.