PREP: 30 minutes COOK: 15 minutes MAKES: 24 Sliders
- 2 packages KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Sweet Rolls
- 24 Grillo's® Pickle Chips
- 1 bottle of Kona Big Wave®
- 1 32oz. box of chicken stock low sodium
- 3 Tbsp. miso
- 3 lbs. chicken breast
- 3 avocados
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 10 -12 Tbsp. butter
- 24 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 4 Tbsp. salted butter
$has_video = '0';
- Combine Chicken stock, Kona® Beer and Miso. Heat to 180°F and add chicken. Poach for 20 minutes. Chicken must reach 165° internal temperature. Remove chicken and place in bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Bring liquid to a boil and reduce by 2/3rds
- Pull apart chicken and pour over reserved liquid. Cover and keep warm.
- In a food processor blend avocado, sour cream, minced garlic, lime zest and juice, cilantro, salt, and cayenne.
- Brown Butter and spread on the inside of the tops and bottoms of King’s Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. Toast on a griddle until golden brown.
- To assemble, cover bottom bun with 6 slices of Pepper Jack Cheese, top with 24 oz of shredded chicken, 12 Grillo’s® Pickle Chips, 6 slices of Pepper Jack then cover with top bun. Repeat.