PREP: 15 minutes COOK: 15 minutes MAKES: 4 Burgers
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Pretzel Hamburger Buns
- 20 Grillo’s® Pickle Chips
- 1 bottle Kona Big Wave®
- 1 large white onion
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. fresh horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 20 strips bacon
- 4 each 5 oz 80/20 USDA Prime Chuck Burger Patties
- 4 slices of American Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. butter
$has_video = '0';
- Slice onion and sauté in oil and butter with sugar, salt, and pepper until caramelized. Deglaze with Kona Big Wave® beer and reduce until syrupy.
- Combine sour cream, horseradish, worcestershire, black pepper, and set aside.
- Cook bacon until almost crisp.
- Season burger patty on one side, place that side down in hot pan or on a hot griddle. Top with deli paper and smash. Remove deli paper and season top. Cook for 1 – 1 ½ minutes. Flip and top with cheese. Cook for another 1 – 1 ½ minutes, and set aside to rest.
- Spread Butter on the inside of the tops and bottoms of King’s Hawaiian® Pretzel Hamburger Buns. Toast on a griddle until golden brown.
- To assemble, coat bottom bun with Horsey Sauce, top with 5 Grillo’s® Pickle Chips, smashed cheeseburger, Kona® Beer caramelized onions, 5 strips of bacon torn in half and then coat inside of top bun with Horsey Sauce.