INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1/2 cup chopped GRILLO'S® Italian Dill Spears
- 1/4 cup of GRILLO'S® Italian Dill Spears pickle brine
- 1 head red cabbage, shredded or chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 cup radish, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jar of pimentos, chopped
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1 tbsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
$has_video = '';
- Chop red cabbage, sweet onion, radish, green pepper, pimentos, and GRILLO'S® Italian Dill Spears and combine in a large bowl. Add matchstick carrots.
- Combine vinegar, GRILLO'S® Italian Dill Spears pickle brine, oil, celery seed, salt & pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Pour over cabbage mixture and stir.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours and serve cold.