PREP: 30 minutes COOK: 35 minutes MAKES: 12 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 3 large eggs
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Hawaiian Vanilla Extract
- 1 dark chocolate bar
- 1 8 oz package chocolate macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 2 oz Tahitian vanilla ice cream
$has_video = '';
- Cube 12 Pack KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls into 1 inch squares. Toast in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Allow toasted pieces to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, heavy cream, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla.
- Place the toasted KING'S HAWAIIAN® pieces in a large mixing bowl. Chop dark chocolate into small pieces (pea sized) and lightly chop chocolate macadamia nuts in thirds.
- Add chopped chocolate and macadamia nuts to toasted bread.
- Gently pour liquid mixture into bowl with toasted bread and lightly toss.
- Let soak for 10 minutes.
- Butter a 12 x 9 inch nonstick pan.
- Gently mix, ensuring chocolate and nuts are evenly dispersed.
- Place into buttered pan and bake at 320 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, plate and top with Tahitian vanilla ice cream.