PREP: 10 minutes COOK: 10 minutes MAKES: 12 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 2 Tbsp. capers roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice, about a half lemon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 12 - 18 oz. fresh salmon fillet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 cup arugula leaves
$has_video = '0';
- Mix to combine capers, cilantro, lemon juice, and mayonnaise. Hold in refrigerator until assembling sliders.
- Cut salmon fillet into portions that fit on KING'S HAWAIIAN® rolls (about 1 - 1 1/2 oz.) Season salmon with salt and pepper and sear in a skillet on medium-high heat. Flip after about 2 minutes and remove when both sides have formed a nice crust.
- Slice KING'S HAWAIIAN® rolls in half a toast slightly.
- Assemble sliders with caper mayonnaise spread on the bottom bun, followed by the salmon, bacon, tomato, and arugula. Serve with lemon wedges and a side salad.