PREP: 10 minutes COOK: 15 minutes MAKES: 12 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 4 oz. (6 slices) packaged sliced provolone cheese
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup diced jarred pepperoncini
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds or as needed
$has_video = '0';
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a rectangular baking dish large enough to hold the KING'S HAWAIIAN® rolls with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the melted butter, Worcestershire, mustard, Italian seasoning, granulated garlic or garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- Without separating into individual rolls, slice the top half of the bread off the bottom and place the bottom portion of the rolls in the prepared baking dish. Layer the bread with sliced provolone, roast beef, and diced pepperoncini. Then, top with the other half of the rolls.
- Liberally brush melted butter mixture over the tops and sprinkle evenly with poppy seeds.
- Bake uncovered for 12 - 15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the tops of the rolls are lightly toasted. Use a knife to slice into sliders and serve.