PREP: 10 minutes COOK: 15 minutes MAKES: 12 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 4 Tbsp. mustard
- 12 Swiss cheese slices
- 1 lb. pastrami from deli (about 12 slices)
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. finely diced onion
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Grillo's® Dill Pickle Chips
$has_video = '0';
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice rolls in half horizontally. Spread mustard evenly on the bottom of the rolls. Layer on the cheese and pastrami. Then, place the roll tops on.
- Place sliders in a 9" x 9" dish.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat butter and onion for 1 minute in microwave. Stir in garlic powder and brush mixture all over tops of rolls and on the sides until completely covered.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake for 6-8 minutes longer until tops are golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, carefully place pickle under top bun, separate sliders and serve.