PREP: 20 minutes COOK: 20 minutes MAKES: 12 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.
- 1 cup frozen mango pieces
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 package slaw mix
- 1 1/2 lbs. grouper, cut into 12 2"x2" pieces
- 3/4 cups blackened fish seasoning
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 Tbsp. softened butter
MOJO VERDE INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1/4 tsp. garlic
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
$has_video = '0';
- Place mango, cider vinegar, and sugar in a blender and puree until smooth. Mix with slaw mix.
- To make mojo verde, place cilantro, orange juice, garlic, and cumin. in a food processor and blend while slowly drizzling olive oil until smooth.
- Lightly crust fish with blackened fish seasoning.
- In a pan heat over medium heat the canola oil. Cook the blackened fish for 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- Spread 1/2 of mojo verde on inside of tops and bottoms of buns.
- Place fish on the bottom roll and top with slaw.
- Cover with top rolls and serve.