PREP: 30 minutes COOK: 10 minutes MAKES: 18 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
CHICKEN MARINADE INGREDIENTS:
- 2 packages KING'S HAWAIIAN® Hawaiian Sweet Pre-Sliced Slider Buns
- 1 stick, butter, softened
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 bunches cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
VEGGIE MARINADE INGREDIENTS
- 1 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup daikon (white radish) shredded
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
SRIRACHA MAYO INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 4 Tbsp. Sriracha (Southeast Asian Hot Sauce)
$has_video = '0';
- The night before, combine and mix soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar. marinate the chicken breast in this mixture overnight.
- In a separate bowl, mix the carrot, daikon, and rice wine vinegar. Allow the mix to marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise and sriracha together. Set aside.
- Grill the chicken until completely cooked through. Slice into strips.
- Spread the inside top and bottom of the slider buns with butter and toast until lightly golden brown.
- Assemble the sandwich: Spread a good amount of the sriracha mayo onto the inside top and bottom of both sets of slider buns. Place slices of chicken on the bottom part of the bread, then layer cucumbers and cilantro on top of the chicken.
- Drain the carrots and daikon, by squeezing out excess liquid. Then, add them on top of the cilantro.
- Finish by crowning the sandwich with the top part of the slider buns.