PREP: 15 minutes COOK: 10 minutes MAKES: 18 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 2 packages KING'S HAWAIIAN® Hawaiian Sweet Pre-Sliced Slider Buns
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 lb. smoked pulled pork (your favorite recipe)
- 1 - 20oz. can crushed pineapple drained
- 1 cup sweet & spicy glaze (your favorite recipe)
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 18 onion rings
- 1 1/4 cup BBQ sauce (your favorite recipe)
$has_video = '0';
- Butter the inside top and bottom of the KING'S HAWAIIAN® Hawaiian Sweet Pre-Sliced Slider Buns. Then, toast until golden brown.
- Toss the pulled pork, chopped pineapple, and sweet & spicy glaze together.
- Heat gently in a pan until hot.
- Place the warmed pulled pork mixture on the bottom of each set of slider buns. then, top with cheese and onion rings.
- To finish, add a dollop of BBQ sauce.