PREP: 20 minutes COOK: 15 minutes MAKES: 9 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pre-Sliced Slider Buns
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can chipotle in adobo
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1.5 - 2 lbs. carne asada, cooked MR-M, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 head of lettuce, shredded
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced into 18 slices
- 2 avocados, sliced
$has_video = '0';
- In a food processor or blender, combine 1/2 cup mayonnaise and one chipotle pepper until smooth. Taste and repeat the process until the desired flavor is reached (We like heat, so we used about 3 chipotle peppers!)
- Spread butter on inside top and bottom of slider buns and toast in a pan or griddle until lightly golden brown. Generously coat inside the top bun with spicy mayo.
- While the carne asada is cooking, prep as follows. On bottom halves of KING'S HAWAIIAN® Slider Buns, add shredded lettuce.
- Add thinly sliced carne asada on top of lettuce. Top carne asada with cheese, add tomato slices, and avocado slices. Fold together top and bottom halves of sandwiches.