PREP: 15 minutes COOK: 20 minutes MAKES: 18 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 2 packages KING'S HAWAIIAN® Hawaiian Sweet Pre-Sliced Pretzel Slider buns
- 1 package French fries
- 6 kielbasa links
- 4 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce (your favorite recipe)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 package coleslaw mix
$has_video = '0';
- Bake french fries according to package.
- Mix together mayo, cider vinegar, sugar, black pepper, celery seed, and salt. Toss with coleslaw mix.
- Grill kielbasa until done. Cut into thirds then butterfly.
- Spread butter on the inside of the tops and bottoms of the sliders. toast on a griddle until lightly golden brown.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of BBQ sauce on the bottom bun. Place butterflied piece of kielbasa flat side down, top with 4 to 5 french fries across kielbasa, add 1/8 cup of coleslaw, and top with BBQ sauce.