Frequently Asked Questions, How to Play and More!
Where do I find the QR codes and links?
Customers can find QR codes on in-store displays of participating products. Links can also be found on social media, retailer specific vehicles and more.
How do I scan the QR codes?
iPhone - The codes can be scanned by opening the camera app and selecting the rear facing camera. Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the camera viewfinder. Once the device recognizes the QR code, tap on the notification to launch the experience.
Android - Open Google Lens and point the camera at the QR code. Tap the magnifying glass icon to scan the QR code and tap the pop-up notification that appears once the QR code is recognized.
Alternatively, you can download or use a QR code reader app if your device camera does not have the QR reader function.
RULES and PRIZES
What are the Prizes & Rewards?
(1) Grand Prize: Trip for 4 to Hawaii, a $15,000 value
(2) 1st Place Prizes: $2,500
(3) 2nd Place Prizes: $1,000 Gift Card
(4) 3rd Place Prizes: $500 Gift Card
(5) 4th Place Prizes: $25 Gift Card
Instant Win Prizes
(5,000) Free KING'S HAWAIIAN® Product
(250) KING'S HAWAIIAN® and Kona Brewing Co. Summer Swag Pack including KING'S HAWAIIAN® t-shirt and set of 4 custom,
outdoor beverage cups
Kings Hawaiian Coupons
Over 450,000 possible coupons delivered throughout the summer.
Where can I find the Official Sweepstakes Rules?
Click on the "Official Rules" link at the bottom of the page.
ACTIVITIES & EXPERIENCES
How do I frame my food?
Tap the “Frame Your Food” button to launch the photo feature.
Press the circle button to take your photo and the following options will appear:
- Save Photo - Press SAVE and download the photo to your files and upload to a social media platform or share with friends.
- Share Photo (Apple devices with IOS 15 or higher and Android devices) - Press the share button and choose your social platform of choice.
Use the hashtag #sayalohasummersweeps to share with a larger audience!
At the end of the game you can return to the Recipes page (via the Back to Recipes button) OR return home to the main hub.