PREP: 20 minutes COOK: 15 minutes MAKES: 18 Sliders
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE
- 2 packages KING'S HAWAIIAN® Hawaiian Sweet Pre-Sliced Slider buns
- 18 - 1 oz. mini burger patties
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese cut into 4 squares each
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 can of your favorite homemade or store-bought chili, heated
- 1 small onions, chopped
- 1 jar of jalapenos
- 1 bag corn chips
$has_video = '0';
- Grill hamburger patties to your liking.
- Add cheese to the patty and allow to melt.
- Butter inside top and bottom of slider buns and griddle until lightly golden brown.
- Build your hamburger in this order: Bottom bun, hamburger patty w/ cheese, warm chili, chopped onions, jalapenos, corn chips, top bun.